The safety and health of our patients have always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our practice. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our community and staff. As of May 11th, 2020 we will begin seeing patients for elective procedures.
What you can expect upon arriving to our office and things you should know.
- Our appointment slots will become limited to reduce the number of patients in our office on a daily basis. We suggest calling now to schedule your appointment.
- Patients should wear a face mask if they have one available. Our supplies are limited.
- Please call upon your arrival; the front desk staff will take you upstairs directly to the room.
- At all times, please abide by social distancing rules.
- Only patients will be allowed to enter the office unless there are extenuating circumstances. Guests will be requested to wait in their vehicles.
- Patients will wash their hands and fill out a COVID wellness form upon entering the office.
Policies & Protocols
- Obeying guidance from the Office of the Governor of Virginia and associations.
- We are monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding Infection Prevention and Control.
- We are abiding by the recommendations for the use of personal protection equipment (PPE ) as outlined by the CDC and dental associations.
- The office is professionally cleaned by Clorox Total 360 Electrostatic Sprayer System to ensure office is free from all cold, virus & noroviruses.
- We have installed NEW Guardian Technologies Filters throughout the office with UV-C light technology that works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- Minimizing the number of patients in our office at any given time to abide by social distancing guidelines.
How you can help?
- If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
- Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
- Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu and/or are now experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing. Please call our office prior to your appointment.
We know this is a disruption to everyday life but know that we are doing everything we can to continue serving our community in the safest possible manner. Please check our website or social media pages for updates.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: Find A Location
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association